Wednesday, September 24

What Works for us Wednesdays

Today I'm 40. Yep, it's my birthday. All six of us are going to my favorite mexican restaurant tonight.... and you probably guessed that pictures will be posted tomorrow :)

I'm going to turn over a new leaf and try a weekly posting on Wednesdays (I'm figuring by mid-week I should be able to get a post here).... "What Works for us Wednesdays". I learn more from other families, new recipes, new therapy ideas, parenting, etc. So, I'm going to post an idea each Wednesday to share with you!

Today's idea is "What's for dinner". It's been a long time struggle over preparing a meal that all six of us will eat. Needless to say it needs to be done quickly, in a healthy way, and inexpensive. My sister Debbie turned me on to a website that I have turned to week after week for help:

http://www.menus4moms.com/

It's free. It has your weekly grocery list, recipes and ideas on what to serve along with the main course. We have found that most of the recipes can be easily adapted to our picky eaters (daddy and big sister). The grocery lists for a week worth of dinners is affordable. And did I say that the lists are free? We have been using this for months and love to share it with you!

Tommy Adventures