Friday, June 18

And more on orphans.

I missed the segment on the View tv show (because I'm working today), but I'm so glad to find this thru my friend..... and glad to hear what this mommy "would have wanted to talk about".  

http://www.rageagainsttheminivan.com/2010/06/what-i-wanted-to-say.html

So, while Hannah and Nate and I look into the possibility of both of them at new school settings next year (Hannah is testing into running start at our community college, Nate is interested in Explorations HS).... and Tommy & Liam are changing at the speed of sound,  there are *so* many orphans in the world that need permanent families.  Families to help them figure out education options.  Families to love them.  Families to feed them.  This is an issue so heavy on my heart each day. 

Tommy Adventures