Tuesday, June 22

Not sure....

About the only thing I'm sure about is I was working today, going over some financial information with some other staff and then the weirdest scariest feeling of almost passing out happened.  My head hurt really bad first, then my entire body felt like warm tingling waves coming and going.  I just sat in a chair for awhile and tried to figure out what was happening.  I thought I was having a stroke or something.  Nothing has happened like that before.  My arms were really hot and then my legs got warm...... and then all of a sudden I was cold and shaking and layed down on the floor of the conference room we were in.  My wonderful friends at work and I decided after a bit of high blood pressure and the feeling not going away.... to take a little ambulance ride to the hospital.  Not to worry, the ct scan on my head was nomal.  And this evening I'm home and typing this and enjoying a strawberry pie from my sweet neighbor Nora.    All of my kids this evening gave me big hugs and we realized once again how fragile life is and to live each day to the fullest!

Tommy Adventures