Friday, November 27

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving 2009!
We had the opportunity to see most of our family and friends (missed seeing Gma Dorothy and all).
Some of us had difficulties from time to time.
Not sure if Tommy was tired, or fighting off a virus, or perhaps it was just "too much" of everything for him. I am grateful that some in my family know exactly how to distract Tommy. Taking him into a quiet room was helpful at times too.
We got to see Heather and her friend Shelly.

And Michael & Robert.


And when Tommy was back in his carseat going to aunt Tami's he was happy.


Tami and Jason's home was beautiful!

My sister Tami is always the entertainer! We had lots of fun together.

Counsin Andrew with his lizard "Captain Jerry" on his head! We LOVED playing in Andrew's room, he has TONS of toys.


And Liam found Uncle Jason's drum set and music room. I think he is a natural :)


Dinner was delicious. My mom & dad!!

I'm thankful to have such a sweet and dear daddy! Grandpa to nine kiddos now and still sane.
Hope everyone had a relaxing Thanksgiving. We have so much to be grateful for.

Tommy Adventures