Monday, May 5

Catching Up

First of all, I feel better! And we have enjoyed the sunshine outside and visiting with friends and I feel alot better than last Friday!

Our cousins outgrew some toys.... so now Liam and I have a rocket ship with little aliens. Thank you auntie Debbie!

On Saturday, mommy kept us home in the morning and she quickly decided we were feeling MUCH better. We had an invitation to a Cinco de Mayo party later that day that mommy was looking forward to, but had thought we would skip because of our illness last week. She and daddy decided we would all go though, because we were better. And they REALLY needed to get out of the house.
Mommy LOVED the party. So did Daddy, Hannah and Nate. I didn't. Nope. Not one bit. Nada. I was Mr. Cranky pants. I didn't even want my friend Pam to hold me. And I let everyone else that tried to hold me know that I didn't want anything to do with this party. Until.... my cousin Maddy slipped a blue airhead candy (it's like taffy) in my mouth while mommy was a tad bit distracted. I sucked on that thing and LOVED it. It was like nothing I have ever tasted. Mmmmmm.


Mr Cranky Pants with a blue tongue.






Look at all the cousins and friends that broke the pinata.... and grabbing for candy.





On Sunday, my great aunt Elizabeth and uncle Michael came for a visit from Oregon. We hadn't seen them in a long time so it was extra special. Mommy is going to post the fun pictures soon of our visit with them. My great aunt Elizabeth made mommy some special items.... a quilt! and a set of gorgeous dishtowels (with chickens on them). Wanna know the best part of all? They brought me and Liam the Dr Seuss "Horton" animals and the book! THANK YOU!!!

Tommy Adventures