Saturday, October 11

And then a little bear entered the home...

Not "Goldilocks and the three bears" but a little bear that has made a huge impact on my life. See, mommy puts 3 ounces (half of my feeding) into this lil' bear along with a teaspoon of ThickIt, and then she squeezes the bear and the milk comes thru the straw into my mouth. Mmmm.

The straw is placed in the middle of my tongue. My lips are nicely closed around the straw (most of the time). It gets a little soggy around the edges, but not too bad.

I have been drinking half of most of my feedings thru my mouth this week. Not thru my belly plug. HUGE step in the right direction.

We have a new feeding therapist and will be excited to show her next week. Things were just a little bit loud last week in our house so we couldn't show off this new talent. Our new therapist is really nice (so was our last one too), we have been blessed with very talented and patient people in our therapy paths.

Tommy Adventures