Sunday, October 5
Buddy walk 2008
Oh we had fun. It was a beautiful day. Most of our family walked with us!
Team Tommy's Tigers had face paint, ears and lots of fun lil' signs about me!
We walked along the creek
Both of my grandmas walked with us along with grandpa Bill. My great aunite Elizabeth. Nicole and Syndney (drove up from Portland!). Auntie Tami and cousin Andrew. Aunt Debbie with cousins Mac, Gabe, Owen and Madison. And my sissy Hannah and Nate. Whew! There was a whole mess of us.
I ate jelly and peanut butter sandwich, I was a hungry tiger :) Thanks to everyone for making our second Buddy Walk fun.
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (30)
- ► 2011 (56)
- ► 2010 (78)
- ► 2009 (157)
- What works for us Wednesday
- What are the odds?
- Fall weekend highlights
- What 'works for us' Wednesday
- October is Down syndrome awarness month
- Pumpkin' patch
- "What works for us" Wednesdays
- A fun day
- And then a little bear entered the home...
- Please pray for two sweet little girls
- "What works for us" - Wednesday
- And the unfortunate grande finale to the Buddy Wal...
- Buddy walk 2008
- ▼ October (13)