Sunday, January 24

Weekend fun

Lots of fun this weekend! Hannah and I worked out at the gym which felt wonderful. We went to our friend Alyssa's gymnastic meet. Nate and I ran errands and he spent the night with a friend. Colin and I made homemade laundry soap and I think it turned out well. And the boys and I went to church. Here they are at children's church, Liam had fun drawing on his bible verse... And Tommy always enjoys the toys...
This week I got the opportunity to take my nephew Owen out for his birthday and we did glo golf! My neice Madison came too. They are just too cute!

Glo golf pictures don't turn out well in the dark, but it was fun.

Last weekend, Colin and I went snowmobiling and I just had to take a picture of our shadow as there aren't too many like it :) We had fun treating ourselves to a weekend away.



Tommy Adventures